Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
BRUINS_CELTICS_GAL (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2007, 01:04 PM

i cant stop biting my nails. they r so short they just dont seem to grow anymore. SOME1 HELP ME PLZ! I NEED TO STOP LIKE YESTERYEAR!

KYLE SCHMID
as
HENRY FITZROY
in BLOOD TIES
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
mylovedove (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-18-2007, 03:15 PM

keep yourself busy or tape your finger nails because you don't have school right so it should be ok only take the tape off when you need to do something

bruins
you could also make a really disgusting liquid taste it yourself to make sure it's truly disgusting and put it on your nails when you trie to bit you will taste the disguting liquid and stop i hope

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-25-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Rainshadow_of_Hazelclan (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2007, 05:07 PM

I don't know if this has already been posted, but mix lemonade with vanilla extract, and paint it on your nails without nail polish. The taste is unbearable.

If everyone cared
and nobody cried
If everyone loved
and nobody lied
Then we'd see the day that nobody died

Siggy made by me. Do not take. Although, I doubt you want one with my username on it...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-11-2007, 04:42 PM

I used to bite my nails like mad! I don't do it as much as I used to. They do grow, but I find myself biting them off when I'm bored....

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#15 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 08-11-2007, 08:07 PM

o___o I miss my long nails.

They always get broken off...

'Cos I spin rifle and flaaag.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Haley_Noelle (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 4 Votes / 3.75 Average
Send a message via AIM to Haley_Noelle Send a message via Yahoo to Haley_Noelle
Default 08-12-2007, 12:13 AM

I notice every time I bite my nails I get a hang nail, or a sore on my finger so I stopped, and now they are fine. I file them, and try to keep them painted. My toe nails grow so fast I am clipping them every night it seems like. I hate it. I am going to try that lemon and vanilla extract thing.

My dad just came home from Iraq! Wahoo.
Visit the club I'm in it's called World_OF_Girls.
It's awesome.
Um. TinkerBell1995 is awesome. Get to know her.
I love you Emma Grace.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
kingdomheartskairi1230 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 09-26-2007, 06:54 PM

im about to go do the lemon thing lol my nails are so short they do even make it off my fingers!!!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-22-2007, 11:12 PM

I've chewed my nails so long that they hardly even grow anymore and that sucks because I basically just got into nail polish and I am trying to get as many colours as i can so maybe I will try that Sally Hanson stuff

okay I bought that Sall Hansen stuff today but there were so many of them and I am not sure I got the right one. This is the one I bought...
its called Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener. but it also says that it makes your nails grow faster and longer.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-18-2009 at 08:06 AM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
bo_bo7 (Offline)

Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-21-2008, 08:47 PM

I just put some vanilla and lemon juice concentrate on a paper towel and rubbed it on my nails, I hope it lasts.

It washed off!!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-18-2009 at 08:06 AM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 09:51 PM

i like getting long nails cuz they look so pretty when you put nailpolish.but i dont wanna burst a bubble..i did hear that it is unhealthy(still i like to keep them long).what i use is the green tea that you can get at any Pharmacy store.it does help make your nails long.^^

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me