Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

View Poll Results: What color is your hair?
Blonde 45 26.47%
Brown 71 41.76%
Black 22 12.94%
Red 11 6.47%
Some other color 21 12.35%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Color of your Hair - 06-11-2005, 02:52 PM

Okay, I put this under Fashion because I think it's deffinately a fashion statement when dealing with your hair color. Of course, not everyone dyes their hair or is making a statement but some of you may have changed you hair as you grew up. For me, I used to have really long blonde hair that everyone was totally jealous of but I hated it. I didn't know what to do with it and I'd more often than not, tie into a ponny tail and leave it.

So during my high school years, I had it cut shorter and shorter until it was really short and I styled it so I had spikes all over the top. Everyone thought it looked a lot better because it matched the shape of my face.

Now, every five weeks, I get it dyed a really dark red. Funny thing is that I'll have to get my hair bleached if I want to dye it a lighter color now.

So I want to know what color your hair is and what (if any) style is it normally in???

Erin.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
smoochumbabe (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2005, 03:02 PM

I know but that same thing is happenin with my hair it was like so blode and now its getting browner by the day but i just got hilights in it so it looks alot darker but about that style thing i dont know but whatever suits u!?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 06-11-2005, 03:06 PM

well, I don't just mean spiking your hair...I'm talking about generally putting your hair up or just doing whatever you want to it. I was afriad to do anything to my hair when it was long and blonde and now I've got some options. It is whatever you want it to be.

Erin.

haha...they'll never escape!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
smoochumbabe (Offline)
Bonita

Default 06-11-2005, 03:10 PM

i just brush my hair every mornig and let it go but if your 1 of those people that have 'Style' lol then maybe curling it just to let u kow red is my fav color of hair!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 06-11-2005, 03:12 PM

^^ really? That's great! Oh, I fell in love with that color and I started to dye it like every shade of red so far. I'm getting closer to red/black though. Someday, I'll dye it a really bright blood red but for now, I love darker colors.

Erin

(#6 (permalink))
Old
smoochumbabe (Offline)
Bonita

Default 06-11-2005, 03:18 PM

Yeah watch out my mom was a beautition and she told me 1 time that if u keep on dieing your hair and putting perms and stuff in it it will look like a giant fuzz ball thier is 1 of my bf's that kept on doing that and her hair feels like cats hair NO LIE!!!!!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 06-11-2005, 03:26 PM

^^^ yes, that's true. But I don't perm it and that's a really bad thing anyways. I take very good care of my hair and only have the dye done every five weeks which gives it time to get grow out and become sorta set. But I know what your saying. Hair has to be treated really well or you'll damage it.

Erin.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 06-11-2005, 03:44 PM

Yay for brown hair. I am thinking about putting highlights in it. But not higlights like at the hair salon, like going to Hot Topic and getting the do it yourself highlights. Maybe purple or red....
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2005, 04:14 PM

If you want to do that, get your hair bleached first where you want the colours to go, that way it'll stay in your hair longer. At the moment, my hair is black, cept for the ends and my fringe which are red.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 06-11-2005, 04:16 PM

^Just one question. Why does the bleach make the highlights stay in longer? Just curious, because my friend put in pink highlights a week ago and now they are blondish