Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

View Poll Results: What color is your hair?
Blonde 45 26.47%
Brown 71 41.76%
Black 22 12.94%
Red 11 6.47%
Some other color 21 12.35%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-25-2007, 09:12 AM

My hair is a light brown with blonde highlights, naturally half-way curly and has tons of volume-almost too much. I straighten it sometimes, and it looks stunning. It has volume, but no frizz, no more curls, and more shine. I'm going to get it professionally straightened soon. Yay! It stays for, like, half a year, or something. It's expensive, though. I was going to buy a really good laptop, but guess not...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
bell_6 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.86 Average
Default 07-25-2007, 10:22 AM

Mine hair is Brown, with natural red and golden highlights. It is really wavy/curly, so every day I straighten it.

I like to walk in the Rain because no one can see I'm Crying
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
ami_girl (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 07-25-2007, 11:47 AM

My hair is now blonde, Short infrount a bit longer in back
(#54 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default 07-25-2007, 04:11 PM

My hair Is Now Blonde
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vanessaannehudgens-dot-net_modeling-random4-03.jpg (4.9 KB, 7 views)

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Talking 07-25-2007, 06:35 PM

I have strawberry blonde hair. It's neither red or blonde but at the same time, it's both. It's like a golden red and I'm actually very proud of it ^ ^. (not, it's not orange.)
When I was only but a wee tike, my hair was originally blonde. But when I turned 4, it turned to orange and then finally, strawberry blonde.
I normally don't style my hair at all. My bangs have grown out, so I don't have those anymore. And I'd say my hair is a few inches past my shoulders. (I'm planning on growing it out past me tushy =D XD)
During the summer, the fronts of my hair fade from gold, to light blonde, to even white. I don't like it...o.o' But I am very proud of my hair color. I get compliments a lot and I will never ever dye it. EVER X3
I see way too many blondes and brunettes. It makes me feel singled out, but at the same time, I am proud that I have a hair color that almost no hair dye can replicate.

*going to go be a proud and happy Celtic lass**skips off* XD

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#56 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-25-2007, 06:47 PM

I have dark brown hair; it's almost black.

I've only dyed it like four times. I kinda wanna dye it again but then again I don't. I mean my hair was pretty damaged and what not. Now it's all normal and I actually like it.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-26-2007, 01:20 PM

well i was originally blonde, but its going a bit brown.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2007, 05:37 PM

My hair is dark brown with a little hint of reddish in it (not quite auburn, since you can only tell there's red in the sun). I've dyed it twice with a few years in between dyes. I got blonde streaks once and dyed my hair red the other time (but you couldn't tell, since my hair is so dark).

I have long-ish bangs that go to the tip of my nose and my friend keeps telling me it would look cool if I had it over one eye, but the hair in my face annoys me, so I just brush it back with the rest of my hair, which stops about an inch above my shoulders.

I'm thinking of getting my hair trimmed at the ends a bit and dying the ends green, then putting in black chunks, too. You'll still be able to see the brown, but there'll be green and black ^.^. I think that would look cool.

~Nikki

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
(#59 (permalink))
Old
bunnypixie (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bunnypixie Send a message via Yahoo to bunnypixie
Default 07-28-2007, 01:19 AM

When I was 5 my hair was strawberry blonde then it change into blonde and was blonde all though High school ,Noe it's starting ti darken so i dye it blonde and it looks like a beautiful Auburn red so I'm Happy always wanted red hair like my mom and her mom and my aunt!I had to cut it shoulder length because of bad migraine headache my hair is extremely thick!

(#60 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 08-01-2007, 06:46 PM

Some parents are really anal about hair. My hair was down to my butt, but I finally convinced them that it was to long for my after school activities.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.