Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

View Poll Results: What color is your hair?
Blonde 45 26.47%
Brown 71 41.76%
Black 22 12.94%
Red 11 6.47%
Some other color 21 12.35%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2005, 04:32 PM

Bleach makes your hair porus; when hair is porus it soaks up colour like a sponge soaks up water. So, the colour stays there longer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 06-11-2005, 04:36 PM

O.o...I see, cool. Thanks for the info.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Baby_Boo_83 (Offline)
Professional

Send a message via AIM to Baby_Boo_83 Send a message via MSN to Baby_Boo_83 Send a message via Yahoo to Baby_Boo_83
Default 06-11-2005, 04:48 PM

I have brown hair with sorta a red hint to it and I usually have it either staight or curly which ever the one I am in the mood for
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Potsy_girl (Offline)
Professional

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Potsy_girl
Default 06-12-2005, 04:53 AM

Well my hair seems boring compared to everyone elses! lol

Mine is Brown and long and its normally straight and i have a side fringe

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2005, 06:58 AM

Short auburn hair with a mind of its own. And it's lightly curly naturally, but everyone says it's a perm.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-12-2005, 08:27 AM

Brown hair with a tinge of red and blonde in it.(Those colors always come out more in the summer). Normally I just brush it and leave it down or toss it into a quick ponytail.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#17 (permalink))
Old
smoochumbabe (Offline)
Bonita

Default 06-12-2005, 02:40 PM

OK just tellin u guys but i have this friend named morgan well she's acually my cosins best friend thier older than me by the way but she kept dieing her hai like 1 week it was jet black then the next red and 1 time she was colorin her own hair and put to much in 1 spot and it was purple!!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2005, 04:48 PM

She really shouldn't dye her hair so much. Her hair will become frail and easily breakable.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
nickysticky10 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 06-12-2005, 11:02 PM

my hair is brown with like blonde tips at the bottom and im getting my hair cut shorter then getting it streaked blonde!!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-13-2005, 12:04 AM

I've got red hair, cut short so that it's straight on top but kinda "flippish" on the ends... lol, it's hard to describe. I look like a '70s star, I swear :P

I was thinking of dying my hair pink, just on a whim... I told my mom to see her reaction.

She actually said go for it. o.O Now I either have to go through with it or risk being called a coward by my own mother. o.O O.o Any suggestions for a temporary pink hair dye I could use? I've never dyed nor bleached nor have had highlights put in my hair before.