Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Beauty & Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/beauty-fashion/)
-   -   Tattoos (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/beauty-fashion/7931-tattoos.html)

little_sister_smile 06-10-2005 09:20 PM

Tattoos

Hey, I just got a tattoo not too long ago and I love it. So I want to know how many of you have tattoo and how many of you plan on getting one someday. Or not. For those who have never had one done, it can hurt a little depending on where it's done on your body but it's really cool once it's over.

I had it done on my lower back and it's a really awsome looking fairy.

Erin.

MsCynMind 06-10-2005 10:00 PM

I have two tats: a fairy on the lower back and the words "What goes around comes around" around my left ankle. I have been thinking about getting another tat but a smaller one. :wink:

Silent_Wolf 06-11-2005 08:11 AM

I'm planning to get a blue rose on my left shoulder, and I hope to get a Japanese kanji phrase that says "Though snow melts, true love cannever vanish."

Baby_Boo_83 06-11-2005 10:36 AM

I have a couple tattoos I have a fairy on my lower back and then a playboy bunny right near my hip sorta but yeah I also have my belly button pierced and my tongue too

Rose36 06-13-2005 12:45 AM

I kinda want a tattoo of a rose wrapped around a sword near my ankle, but I'm worried about the pain factor because my skin's sensitive, lol. Any tips on how to reduce the pain?

dudettel 06-13-2005 12:53 AM

hehe, I was going to get a rose wrapped around a sword on my hip (in front of my hip, on my stomach.) Then I realized that if I got pregnant it would look terrible. Then I realized no matter what, someday a tattoo is going to look terrible. Plus, my boyfriend is more of an "au natural" type of man. What better way to please someone than to just be yourself, no dyes or powders or ink included? :lol:

little_sister_smile 06-14-2005 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose36
I kinda want a tattoo of a rose wrapped around a sword near my ankle, but I'm worried about the pain factor because my skin's sensitive, lol. Any tips on how to reduce the pain?

The only way to "reduce" the pain factor is to have it done in a place where there is more fat. The more fat on your skin...the better off. As soon as the guy reached my upper back and hit my spine area, it hurt like a ******. So just find a place on your body that is sorta more fatty and meaty. That will only reduce the pain though....tattoos are not a painless procedure. :wink:

hope it works out.!

ERin.

Silent_Wolf 06-14-2005 07:27 AM

My aunt said it tickled... :? She doesn't have much of a pain factor. She messed her knee up, and she went walking around on it like nothing happened.

Rose36 06-14-2005 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_sister_smile
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose36

The only way to "reduce" the pain factor is to have it done in a place where there is more fat. The more fat on your skin...the better off. As soon as the guy reached my upper back and hit my spine area, it hurt like a *. So just find a place on your body that is sorta more fatty and meaty. That will only reduce the pain though....tattoos are not a painless procedure. :wink:

hope it works out.!

ERin.

Well, I guess I better not get one then. All I have is skin and bones ^.^;;

little_sister_smile 06-14-2005 11:53 PM

^^^no, no, If you don't mind a little pain (kinda like a cat scratch) than it should be fine. Where did you want it??

But don't get one if it's just a sudden idea. You should think about it and know when it's the right time.
:D

Erin.