Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
yes! 25 36.23%
no! 21 30.43%
I want one some day! 23 33.33%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
iRikaz (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2009, 11:23 PM

I have no tattos.. I want one someday. xD Maybe angel wings onn my back.
Both of my parents have tattos well, my dad have a lot, XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-08-2010, 06:57 PM

I'd love one on the sides of my neck like wings on my neck on each side (front ways too not back of neck).

I, make dollz.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
praise (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post 10-30-2010, 03:35 AM

when i turn 16,

i plan to get one of my drawings tattooed on my lower back.

avvie by: moi
siggy: moi
(#24 (permalink))
Old
fallen_angel_of_darkness66 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-03-2010, 08:17 PM

i have two tattoos so far, and they both mean something to me.

i have the la vida loca dots on my left hand out of respect for a man doing consecutive life sentences in prison.

and i have a red lotus cross outlined in black on my left bicep with the date my son died on the top three points.

i plan on getting a tribal wolf on my right bicep, entwined roses with thorns on the front of my hips, outlined wings across my shoulder blades, an ankh with dragon wings for a tramp stamp, and a jolly roger somewhere.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2011, 10:52 AM

I thought of getting a snake tattoo one day; it would be one of my own designs, and just on the upper arm. And small and stylish.

One thing that bugs me is when girls have tattoos on their back; round here, we call them "tramp stamps". XD Or when they get tattoos of Chinese characters and don't know what they mean; there was something I read in a magazine where this girl got some Chinese characters off a menu for a tattoo. Later when she went to a club, these Chinese girls were following her around all night and laughing, so she asked them what was so funny. They told her that her tattoo said, "Spring roll".

(#26 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2011, 04:39 PM

We call them tramps stamps when they are on your lower back, right above your behind. I'm too much of a wuss to ever get a tat, but I admire other people who are courageous enough to get ones with meaning. The Chinese character thing makes me shake my head. My one friend has one rule for tattoos: she must be able to hide them in a wedding dress. Otherwise, she can get as many as she wants. She just got a psalm tattooed on her side. The entire thing, written out. Ouuuuuuch, but it looks really cool.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-04-2011, 09:28 PM

It wasn't a real tattoo, but I had henna done a few weeks ago at a school fair. I'll get the picture edited into this post soon enough. XD It was really pretty; the lady who does them has a notebook full of her designs but she prefers it when her customers let her do something new. I loved the look of her flowery vine designs and I showed her the ones I liked, and asked if she could do something like it. ^_^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#28 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2011, 12:52 PM

I'd like to get a tattoo but the only problem is I know I wouldn't want them in the future. I want to get "MTRENCH" on my wrist because this band has saved me, you have no idea. I'd also want "Lover Dearest" or "& this is just a part I portray." done on my shoulder. (:

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#29 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2011, 02:38 PM

Even though I'm too wussy to get a real tattoo, I don't mind body paint. So a couple weeks ago at my youth groups Hawaiian Dance, I had the lady do a floral design on my neck. Check it.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 05-01-2012, 11:42 PM

In my hiatus, I ended up getting two tattoos on my back and am still working on expanding them into a full piece. The design is already set, so its a matter of just scheduling an appointment and getting back to work on it. Here they are:

The upper one is a French quote from Le Petit Prince.
"You are beautiful,
but you are empty.
One could not die
for you."

The lower one is tengwar script from Lord of the Rings.
"Home is behind, the world ahead
and there are many paths to tread"

I also ended up getting two nipple piercings recently as well. Needless to say that is the most risque thing I have ever done and ever will do with body mods--it was painful and the healing process is terrible.

Av & Sig Credit: Me