Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

View Poll Results: Contacts or Glasses
Contacts 27 45.76%
Glasses 32 54.24%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Contacts or Glasses? - 02-15-2007, 08:58 AM

Glasses or contacts? Which one do you like the best?

I prefer glasses, because my face doesn't look as long then. Been wearing glasses since the middle of fifth grade; I don't much like contacts because I can hardly get eyesnot out of my eyes without flinching.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-21-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2007, 10:46 AM

I'm very lazy and reluctant in the mornings, so I prefer glasses as I can't be bothered to spend all that time fiddling around with tiny plastic discs in front of the mirror. Besides, my glasses are very classy.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-16-2007, 10:14 PM

Er contacks,cuz they don't make you look nerdy

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 03-01-2007, 04:41 PM

Er, I don't think glasses really make you look nerdy. Sure...if they have duct tape around the frame, then...maybe.
But I think some of them look really cute.

My vision is good, so I don't need to wear either of them, but I like to wear the color contacts. <3 Those are always fun.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 03-08-2007, 12:19 PM

I like glasses only because glasses make me look pretty!!!!! HORRAY FOR GLASSES. And conacts scare me, I am scared they will like get stuck or something.... and maybe i could put them in wrong or something and maybe they could cratch my eyes, plus my vision isnt all that bad so i only need glasses sometimes.

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
(#6 (permalink))
Old
sunkist_girl

Default 08-12-2007, 10:41 PM

i would wear both depending on my mood. sometimes you can be in a rush and need to just slip on glasses. and on others, you might just want to change your eye color for a day, for a change in pace.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
PruneBlossom (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default Contacts or glasses - 09-28-2008, 07:39 AM

I wore glasses first, now I advanced to contacts. I like contacts better, because I think I look stupid in glasses.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
XXcandyshopXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 2.33 Average
Post 10-10-2008, 04:49 PM

i prefer glases coz they looks good on me
wid contacts they make our eyez damage for continoue wearing so ya glases r best
(#9 (permalink))
Old
TinkerBell1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 10-11-2008, 04:36 PM

I just got my contacts about a week ago, and I love them. I just hate at night time that after I get my shower I can't put them back in, then I can't see a thing. I'm still waiting for my new glasses to come in. But I would rather wear my glasses when I'm hanging around the house reading a book or watching t.v. because I tend to fall asleep when I do that.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-11-2008, 04:49 PM

I wear glasses. I break them a lot though, or they get broken. XD