Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-28-2010, 06:02 PM

Exactly! But, for some reason, it's become some sort of standard for girls who want to look nice, be it for a job interview or for some formal occassion, like a dance or a wedding. If I catch anyone in my family at my cousin'swedding styling the pouf, I will personally strangle them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-28-2010, 06:05 PM

With their own hair?

Even worse than Uggs are those cheap imitation Uggs that you can buy at Claire's. They are, if possible, even more ugly and made out of horrible shiny material with fluff.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-28-2010, 07:03 PM

Yeah. =\ Claire's has some gret stuff, but sometimes they find some things and stock up on 'em and I really wish they dind't...

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-02-2010, 08:33 AM

Another trend I hate is this one for wearing blinding colours all together. If you must wear a neon pink skirt, then team it with a black top; not a neon orange shirt!

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-06-2010, 07:38 PM

That was a HUGE trend at my school..luckily that faded away around 10th grade.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
(#26 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-08-2010, 08:21 AM

I hate it when people dress like slobs in public. I mean, if you're going to the grocery store in your pajamas, that's a different story. But, I'm talking all the time wearing a stained white t-shirt and dirty jeans.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#27 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-09-2010, 12:29 AM

I am so sick of the scene hairstyle. If girls tease their hair yo get volume it's fine, but must they kill their hair to end up looking like lions?

I'm also sick of silly bands. They were cool for a while but now they're just annoying. They tend to be very tight, and I have a super skinny wrist. I just immensely dislike them.

Oh oh oh oh another thing I hate is when you wear knee high socks, bright shirts, short shorts, and hightop or knee high converse. My good friend wears this a lot and she can sort of pull it off but I really do dislike it.

I also hate the Nerd glasses that Joe Jonas wears. Hate hate hate them! Especially when people pop the lenses out. How on earth does that look cool? It's soooo tacky!

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#28 (permalink))
Old
iamsherlocked3337 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Cool 07-31-2012, 10:39 PM

i think the nerd glasses are cool as long as you actually need glasses but im pretty sick of the baggy pants and seeable underwear it is absolutely unappealing and overdone