Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-03-2007, 07:02 AM

I've never cared about fashion; I wear what's clean and what's comfortable. Once I wore the same pair of jeans for about a week; jeans can go ages without having to be washed, as long as you don't get anything on them. Shirts, I usually toss those in the laundry basket after I wear them for a day.

I've got three pairs of jeans I actually LIKE, so I gotta make due with my favorite pair. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-10-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-03-2007, 08:55 AM

WOOO!
People who are like me!!!
I wear baggy tees and comfy sweatpants and jeans. I comb my hair, then leave it...
All tht stuff.
I never cared for fashion, just being me. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2007, 09:56 AM

I wear my own fashion -
BLACK.
o.o I only have 3 outfits that are black so I have to reuse them a lot...
And I'm just... - -"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2007, 10:09 AM

I wear what I like. Doesn't matter where it's from; Camden Market, speciallist shops, charity shops, high street shops; if I like it, I'll buy it and wear it. Fashion is limiting.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-03-2007, 10:10 AM

Extremely! I see it, i want it, i check my wallet, and buy. Simple as that...
I like simple! ^.^

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-03-2007, 11:41 PM

I am actually huge fan of fashion. But I usually just wear what I am comfortable in. I cant stand people who only buy "cool" clothes because then after a while everyone has the same clothes

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-04-2007, 12:27 AM

I'm sorry.

But I just can't do that. Don't think I'm to self-consciouse or scared to do that, it's just not my thing!
I pride myself in my fashion sense, and strut my stuff in anything I wear!
But I like to look good.

People look up to me for fashion advice, they wear the outfits I do, it's just one of my talents!
No, I'm not saying I'm "Super fabulous and everyone wants to be like me". I just wear what I love, when I want to wear it, and don't wear the same thing I wore yesterday (though I used to XD)
So, yeah.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-05-2007, 08:12 PM

I have to disagree with what some people have posted.

Think about it this way. Before you have ever opened your mouth to say hello or smiled, people have already made a decision about you based on what you dress. If you look sloppy and gross, people may think you are lazy and don't care. But, if you are well put together, people may think you are competent and know what you are doing. This may not be true, but first impressions can actually stick with someone for awhile. This is especially true if you are going somewhere for a job interview.

Just my opinion though. No one can force you to wear anything you don't want to.

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Rogue18 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 07:03 PM

I have quite a unique style when it comes to fashion, I like wearing my black and white striped dress with bright coloured ankle tights with matching accessories and my short short overalls with black tights with a black and rainbow patterned ****tube with a cascade of rainbow bangles that sparkle. ^_^

I got a reputation for being a fashionista at work since I always wear my grey pinafore dress with cute black suspenders and with a chunky belt at the waist. Fashion is so much fun when you get creative!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 10:56 PM

I love baggy shirts and sweats at home on a snow day. I don't do anything with my hair, and I sit around and be a lazy bum.
But during the week, I style my hair daily, put on a nice pair of jeans and a tee, and shoes.
I don't have outfits. I like jeans and a t-shirt. I'm simple, but cute.
Ugh...but sometimes I'm tempted to wear sweats and a shirt that is too huge and doesn't match, old shoes, and go to school with messy hair, so everyone will stop flirting. Gah. That's the bad thing about fashion.