Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-13-2008, 07:42 PM

We had signs up all over our high school saying "Do you spray perfumes or body sprays, we have students with asthma"
No one listened until a girl had to go to hospital due to a very bad asthma attack. Then at that they stopped for a month and went back to it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 10-30-2008, 09:28 AM

gross. thats why i never go out into public..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
jelibon (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Send a message via Yahoo to jelibon
Default 11-01-2008, 09:16 AM

I hate any kind of perfume
my friends and family know that, so they try not to use it when i'm around
and in my birthday invitations I always write p.s. please don't buy any kind of perfume for me and don't spray it on yourself today-that would be a perfect gift :]

I don't have any health problems, I just hate the smell so much!

I used to have a teacher, "perfume bather"
I had to lie to her, saying that I was far-sighted and had to sit in the back of the room
I couldn't tell her the truth, then she'd take it as an insult and hate me for the rest of the year

got bass ?

:]
(#24 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 11-03-2008, 07:06 PM

*sigh* its not a big deal to wear deoderon! i've been using it since third grade and now im in fifth grade and im not embarresed

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Please read the entire thread before you comment; this is not about deoderant, but about people who marinate themselves in perfume.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 11-03-2008, 08:47 PM

Sorry but I have to say this:
Deoderant is just to make your pits smell undeadly.
It has nothing to do with perfume bathers, Unless you put your nose in someone's under arm. You dont smell deoderant.
/end of deo talk.

Actual post:
In middle school, girls would go around and spray expensive really strong musty like perfume on you.
It smelt HORRID.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-03-2008, 08:55 PM

There are still random Axe bombings, but it isn't frequent anymore. They still do happen though.
My mom overloads it a lot, it's terrible, you walk into the bathroom and you hit an oxygen free zone O-o

(#28 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 11-04-2008, 02:20 AM

xD
I remember in middle school, I was choking and tearing up from a dude spraying the whole room with a thick coating of axe.
It was horrid, I felt like I couldn't breathe, my friends had to help me walk out of the classroom.
o_e;;

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-04-2008, 04:46 PM

yeah.....
ok, in my bandroom at school, it is sometimes really stuffy, and warm, bc there are alot of ppl in there.....and once, this girl walked by me to get to her seat.....and WOOSH! i got a sudden whif of WAY to much perfume. i literally started gagging on it......
and like in the locker rooms after gym.....some of these girl they bring, and i'm not joking, like 10 cans of perfume. i swear,i almost died one day last year bc of it.....i barely sweat! jeeze! and some of these guys....they DONT use deoderent after gym. and they seriously have know idea that they do need it. i changed seats in social studies today,but before i sat next to this....over-weight....person, he had the worst BO you could ever imagine, and he always like stretched his arms up and out....and he would where these slip on shoes.....and would take them off, and you could smell his feet. not a plesent smell...........so yeah,...some girls wear WAY to much perfume bc they think it is "hott"

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 11-04-2008 at 04:53 PM.