Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
nslaney (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to nslaney
Default 11-17-2007, 03:20 PM

yeah I know what you mean. I'm allergic to most scents especially eally potent ones. I've had to leave places because of ppl like that. It feels like your lungs are going to cave in and your head is going to split open it's that agonizing! I wish ppl would consider other ppls health issues before dunking themselves in a wack load of the stuff.

Noellehttp://www.noelleslaney1994newfoundland.piczo.com This is my website. Please go into it. It's so awesome! If you visit it sign the guestbook and shoutbox.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2007, 03:27 PM

My mum always said, "Perfume should whisper, not shout." In other words, you only need a little squish of perfume on your wrists; there's no need to marinate yourself in it. X_x

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 11-22-2007, 05:56 PM

Hehe Marinate.. such an odd word.(try saying it slow)

Someones locker near mine smells like fish. New perfume? Eau de poisson (fish) LOL.
Its like they took fish and ringdried it into a bottle then sprayed it. I felt so sick, I hate fish and eek my jacket even smelled of fish.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-22-2007, 06:32 PM

This guy near my locker sprayed Axe all over his stuff, in his locker, and on himself. It was DISGUSTING. The Biology teacher actually had to make a sign forbidding all perfume and cologne use in the top floor of G building; I'm not complaining, MY stuff smelled like that stupid sh*t. -__-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 11-22-2007, 06:36 PM

This year , I found out my boyfriends (Not a boyfriend! Just a couple of my friends that are boys.) carry mini-axe sticks around with them everywhere. And I was just like, "So thats what snelled so bad!" None of them laughed. Anyways, my point is that they stunk really badly and its stupid to carry around a mini-axe gel stick. Yuck. And they carry around and put on mens cologne! Double yuck! I sit by atlease one of the 3 boys in each of my classes. Uck. My nose is dying!And I smell like it after and during school T_T.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 11-22-2007, 06:44 PM

Ugh. I hate axe. The guy my friend likes puts too much on, and he sprayed my jacket with it. Luckily, it just meant wearing a low-cut top for the last class and jazz band. >.<

I don't wear perfume. I'm not allowed to. If I wear purfume, wear tight clothes, hip hugger jeans, mascara, eyeliner, or too much eyeshadow, I apparently look like a s.lutty 16 year old.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 11-23-2007, 10:46 AM

i hate when ppl do that.
theres a grl in my class who got a detention for sparyin perfume in class like 20 times after my teacher told her not 2. and my frend had astma and she had a coughing fit

( M E ) J E S S I C A ( M E )
(NOUN)- ANNOYING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER. ALSO SEE: TWILIGHT FREAK, FLYLEAF FAN, PARAMORE FAN, AND BOOK WORM.
Avi credit to
-- XSabaXx

ohmigod look it's my website!
lets all click the link!!!

thanks delly for the button!

(#18 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-24-2007, 05:38 PM

Hehe, I remember when I was in fifth grade & all the boys brought in axe and practically dumped it on eachother. The whole classroom used to stink, especially since in fifth grade, certain students never showered or used deoderant, and those were the kids who really needed it, and I mean they REALLY needed it.
It doesn't matter if you finish your homework at ten, or get home from work at eleven. Would it really matter if you hopped in the shower, took a bar of soap and just play with the bar of soap for a couple of minutes? Or would you rather go to school or work the next day, showered in perfume, walking around, watching people gag at you?
I have a huge perfume collection, and when I got out somewhere I spray myself once or twice around my neck. Also, my parents allow me to collect perfume, but not the really hard ones that when they're sprayed you have an asthma attack O_O

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#19 (permalink))
Old
bunnypixie (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bunnypixie Send a message via Yahoo to bunnypixie
Default too much of a good thing is BAD - 02-17-2008, 05:43 PM

For those of us with asthma the Marinating in perfume that already shouts without using much causes an attach and I know many who have allergies these ppl don't think about anyone but themselves! Yuk

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Hannahmontanagurl123456 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 14 Votes / 4.36 Average
Default 03-13-2008, 08:39 PM

yeah i hate that.
The whole hallway in our school is practically filled with meshes of purfume and cologne.
Everyone in gym class wants to use my Deodorant, and when i walk away they used it and it like passed to like everyone and I for one think that is so nasty. They practically used it all up. =/

Do.You.Remember.When
Getting high only meant swinging on the playground
The worst things boys could do was give you cooties
Wearing Skirts didnt mean you were bad
war was just a card game
Life was carefree
Its silly looking back on all of this and remembering
That all we ever wanted to do was grow up