Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
likealot (Offline)
Guru

Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Exclamation Piercings - 11-14-2006, 03:57 PM

I love piercings.I want loads of stuff pierced.

Piercings I like: Lip,ears,eyebrow,some styles of nose piercings,tounge.

The only ones I can't stand are belly button rings.

Tenth Clue: Find the final pumpkin in a joke about sharing out parachutes.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-15-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Oo_Psychadelica_oO (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Psychadelica_oO
Default 11-14-2006, 05:44 PM

I love eyebrows, navel, ears, tongue, down-thur, back of the neck...yeah.

The ones I hate are like, around the eyes and on the arms and just overly done pierceings.

(^O.o)> Baby Blending: It's Aww-riiiiiiiight! <(o.O^)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 11-14-2006, 09:50 PM

I reeeally want a lip piercing, and an eyebrow piercings. And some more in my ears. p=

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-14-2006, 11:27 PM

I hat all types. It's not that i don't like the way it looks, but my ears get all puffy and... yeah... i will save you the grossness.

Posing in sheets, dating an older man, and having a hit children's show isn't enough for this teen star, but at least this next clue won't be looking for attention by posting pictures of it in it's underwear.
Secret Word: Vogue

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 04-11-2009 at 11:07 AM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-15-2006, 05:45 AM

I want to get my ears done, but Mom won't even let me because she says I'll freak out because it'll hurt.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-15-2006, 07:03 AM

It doesn't hurt in the lobe, as long as you get it done at a professional place. I've got 3 holes in each lobe, 3 holes in my left upper ear and 1 in my right. No more; tongue piercings look stupid in my opinion and nose rings are common. If everyone has one, what's the point? Also, the only ppl who have belly rings round here are the fat gutted heffers who should really cover up. Nothing against big girls, just that why do you want to make yourself look horrible, rather than wearing nice clothes that flatter you?

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Madeline_05 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-15-2006, 06:06 PM

I've had my ears peirced since I was 2 weeks old. My Mom says the holes were uneven so on the same day I went back and got them done again. So I had two holes in each ear and I wasn't even 1 years old yet. But the 2nd holes closed up now. Although I am planning to get a secong or third hole when I'm older.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-19-2006, 09:45 AM

I got my ears pierced with a needle by my mom when I was like, six.
However, the back of the earring got stuck in my lobe, so...yeah.
I was afraid to pierce my ears again until I was nine. Then I got them done for my birthday. My old piercings have closed up. Boo hoo.
I plan to get more piercings soon o.o I do not like any type of piercings on ME except for on my ear, and who likes tattoos? I want a tattoo of a heart on my shoulder =D
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Honda1212 (Offline)
Professional

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 11-27-2006, 11:05 AM

Currently,I have my ears peirced and that's it.Had them done when I was a baby.I want to get my lip peirced,though.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 11-27-2006, 06:43 PM

Urgh. Me too, so bad. That's like..my #1 piercing. X3 I want it done like MYV.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.