Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 01-20-2008, 03:12 AM

I used to have two in each lobe, a cartilage on my left ear and the infamous bellybutton.

The bellybutton one I grew out of, I wanted it so badly when I was 12, my mum let me get ti done, then by 15 I hated it, its closed over now. The cartilage fell out at some point and I didnt even notice, my friend just mentioned one day "Hey, what happened to your upper ear piercing? Its hasnt been there for around a week" and I couldnt get another ring through it.

The two in my lobes both got infected, my left lobe now has a series of lumps all over the back of it.

So at the moment im piercing free.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-20-2008, 01:56 PM

I have five piercings . four on my left one on my right ear. I have a tattoo on my ankle.

Last edited by delly1 : 03-24-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
OMG_wheres_nemo (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-12-2008, 04:17 PM

I have my left ear pierced and eyebrow . eyebrow really hurts still

(#34 (permalink))
Old
catewilliams (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to catewilliams Send a message via MSN to catewilliams
Default 04-03-2008, 10:12 AM

I have my earlobes double pierced and then I have one cartilage piercing on each.

Total piercings: 6.

Future piercings: Third lobe piercing and nose piercing.

.[Purple Pleasure].
Sasi sasi o to aro aro
O angi si nau boroi amu
Ni ma oe e fasi korona
Dolali dasa na, lao dai afuimae
Afuta guau mauri, Afuta wela inomae
.:C
ate:.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
playinwlightnin (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-03-2008, 12:03 PM

I wanna get the upper cartalage of my right ear pierced. I would love to get my lip done when I'm older.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
chococat1121 (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to chococat1121
Default 07-25-2008, 04:38 AM

i have my ears pierced and my upper ear pierced on the right side. i had double piercings but the lady that did them put them to close to the edge so every pair of earings i put in looked funny. so i let the holes close, i think i gonna get them re-done though. also i really really wanna get my lip pierced but my mom is all like 'wat kind of mother would i be if i let my 14 year old get her lip pierced.' i might go ask my dad to let me get it done when i'm staying at his house cause he would probably let me get it done.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
KatrinaK (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2008, 11:04 PM

I've had my ears pierced forever now...but I was a small cartilage ring. Maybe for my 18th bday.

Je Suis Katrina is finally up - please visit!

TWO New contests @ JSK!

av base
(#38 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
I think the desicion is ultimately yours. If you go along with everyone else, then you will end up with holes all over your body when you're 50. But if you want my opinion, I wouldn't get any cartilege pierced. ONLY skin. Cartilege hurts for weeks. And if you don't take care of it, it could hurt for months. It's fine if you want to get two or three peircings on your earlobe or get one on your belly button, but just try to look your age. That's what I believe :]
Actually, Cartilage doesn't hurt for weeks. I got my nose pierced and it actually hurt LESS then when I got my ears pierced.

Anyway, I have my nose pierced now and that's it. I'm planning on getting my belly button pierced soon. ^^
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2008, 03:10 PM

My upper ear pierces hurt like crazy at first, but eventually they settled down. I just kept using the solution and turning the earrings and they were fine. Remember to paint the earrings with the solution before you turn them, or else you're dragging dirt into the holes.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 08-17-2008, 07:53 PM

my sister got hers done and one grew over the earing so she had the earing stuck in her skin. she had to go to the doctor to get it removed.
I got mine done when I was 4, and I don't really take them out often so they don't get infected often.