Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
MsCynMind (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to MsCynMind
Default 02-08-2012, 09:59 PM

I have 18 piercing right now. Before I joined the Army I had a few more but I had to let them close because I can't have them on while in uniform. My ears, nose, belly and tongue are pierced. As of today I only wear my tongue and belly ring.

~MsCynmind~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
UtaGoesRawr (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 04-28-2012, 03:33 PM

I only have two ear piercings at the moment. I want my collar bone, cartalage, eyebrow, and septum done.
I'd get snake bites if it looked good on me (I have fake piercings so I tested some different ones on me).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
blue_tornado (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post 10-23-2012, 07:58 PM

I love and adore piercings! (: I have 19 & have more planned but tattoo's are on my to get list i haven't had a new one in ages & have so many planned! and drawn out.

I understand piercings have a limit where it can be way to much...but i know i won't get any more on my face me thinks only my lip again twice if that. i have my lip nose and septum pierced i did want my cheeks pierced but.. work wouldn't let me >.< I also have my belly, tongue both of my nipples, two ears stretched to a 10(theyare staying a ten and have been for a fair few years stupidly HUGE stretched ears is so gross.. :S eek a scaffolding bar on my left ear with a ring underneath and another 3 rings down my ear and another 3 rings down my right ear too next to my ring in the top of my right ear :3 i love piercings! i love shiny things such as metal! so it makes sense. >.<

Playing is more important. You can work any time.
- Zaraki Kenpachi
(#114 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Default 11-01-2012, 07:18 PM

I don't have any piercings at all, not even my ears! I wasn't ever that interested in them as a kid.
I definitely want them pierced soon, the lobes and rim.
Someday I might get a navel piercing.. (when I move out because there's no way my mom will let me get one now)
A nose stud would be nice too.
I like how dimple piercings look on some people but they are definitely not for my face. lol

Signature by: Keewee
Click Here for a doll
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-06-2012, 05:30 AM

I added to my piercing collection. Currently have two in my chest, 2 lobe in each ear, and the rim of my right ear. Fyi, if you are thinking about getting cartilage done, be prepared for weeks of pain.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-06-2012, 07:14 AM

Yeah; when I first got my left upper ear done, it hurt like hell. Tho I went on to have three piercings in that ear, and one in the right. XD

Oh yeah, and DON'T let anyone give you a gun piercing on anything but an ear lobe. It's got to be a needle for anything else, cuz if a gun is used on cartillage, it shatters it and you run the risk of infection. Also, ask to view credentials of the piercer first, and ask him/her to open a fresh needle pack in front of you.

(#117 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-08-2012, 04:03 PM

I'm rather lucky in that my modded coworkers all suggest the same shop here. They all swear by the place; can't remember the name off-hand but they also do tattoos.

I really want to get a cartilage piercing done but I -know- it's going to hurt terrible.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-08-2012, 05:13 PM

Getting the piercing done isn't the worst, it is the healing. My glasses knock into it constantly, you can't lay on it, and it aches for weeks before dulling down. Still looks. Cute though.

Av & Sig Credit: Me