Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
BABBIX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 07:24 AM

I just got my industrial peirced and it really didn't hurt, but it got infected. I got it re-done. It probably got infected, cus the woman doing it didn't exactly look..you know, the one to be doing piercings.

Avvie: KaraKupkakex
Siggie: Mee

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-29-2010, 04:50 PM

Oh god...I don't know where mine are pierced. XD
well, normal earlobe, then second ones, so theres two in each lobe. Then the upper cartlige. I also had the middile of my cartlige done but it was making me so angry because I couldn't sleep on it so I took it out hahaha.
I want to get my nose done, gotta get some money first...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 06-30-2010, 03:48 AM

I have three in each ear lobe.

I'll probably pierce my cartiledge one of these days, and I want to stretch my ears a few sizes.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 06-30-2010, 12:45 PM

Ehh, I used to have my ears pierced, but apparently I am allergic to the normal type of earrings.. =/ I wonder if that means I will be allergic to any other piercings if I were to get them? =[

I really want my bottom lip pierced, like Miyavi's used to be... ♥ (Aoi from The Gazette also has a similar piercing.) I have already told my mother about me wanting this done, but she said that if I do, she will kick me out of the house.. D: My older sister already told her though that she can take me to get it done herself.. XD

I am not sure how a lip piercing like so would look on me, though.. my mouth seems a little on the small side.

I also keep getting begged by my older sisters to get a stud in my nose.. not sure if I'd want that..

So, in the meantime, especially when cosplaying as Jrockers, I just give myself fake piercings.. haha. XP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miyavi_Piercing1.jpg (82.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by sentimental7 : 06-30-2010 at 12:57 PM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-01-2010, 03:34 AM

Just question for those of you with nose piercings: does it hurt to put them in?Because aren't they like a corkscre'w? It just seems like that would hurt really badly.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-01-2010, 09:37 AM

I don't have one, but my aunt does; and there's nothing like a corksc'rew on it. The part of the piercing that goes into your nose is wider at the bottom to help keep it in.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#97 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 07-01-2010, 03:53 PM

Oh. Well than the woman i saw putting one in must've had a special one or something.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Limey_Bun (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 07-07-2010, 10:45 AM

Took out my 'major' piercings 'cause I loved someone enough to listen to them when they told me to take 'em out...regret it now. Ones I'm left with ('cause they didn't close so I was able to save them): tongue, standard navel, 3 in one ear, 2 in other. Prior to removal I had my bewbz (not showing those haha), vertical labret, and 3 in the navel.

Last edited by Limey_Bun : 07-31-2011 at 03:21 AM.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 08-09-2010, 01:03 PM

Well...scratch the nosepiercing...I got my tongue pierced instead. Healing is REALLY not fun though.....it's my birthday and I don't think I can even eat cake...XD hahahha.
Next I'm getting my bellybutton done but then that's it.

(#100 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 08-09-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentimental7 View Post
Ehh, I used to have my ears pierced, but apparently I am allergic to the normal type of earrings.. =/ I wonder if that means I will be allergic to any other piercings if I were to get them? =[

I really want my bottom lip pierced, like Miyavi's used to be... ♥ (Aoi from The Gazette also has a similar piercing.) I have already told my mother about me wanting this done, but she said that if I do, she will kick me out of the house.. D: My older sister already told her though that she can take me to get it done herself.. XD

I am not sure how a lip piercing like so would look on me, though.. my mouth seems a little on the small side.

I also keep getting begged by my older sisters to get a stud in my nose.. not sure if I'd want that..

So, in the meantime, especially when cosplaying as Jrockers, I just give myself fake piercings.. haha. XP

My sister has her lip pierced and it has the swirly lip ring,its just like Miyavi.
it looks cool.

Yoh