Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Laiyazenna (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to Laiyazenna Send a message via MSN to Laiyazenna
Question 11-08-2006, 12:28 AM

If you want him to like you then spare the short skirts and make-up. Curl your eyelashes and put on a tiny bit of mascara and lipgloss. That should fit you. ^.^ And just dress cute. Wear a jean skirt that reaches your knees and a cute top. Not tank top unless the straps are thicker. Maybe wear a necklace and a bracelet but don't over do it and maybe a headband or clips will look cute. Or curl your hair a tiny bit. Look natural but cute and pretty. I always thought boots were cool also. And about jeans... eww not so tight. Be comfy. But do try to ask a woman at a store (if you shop) to help pick jeans that flatter your body type.

Remember, just because guys will say girls in rap vids are hot, that's just a fantasy. When it comes to relationships, they want a real girl. A hot girl might just be a one-time thing. So be yourself.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-15-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Madeline_05 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2006, 02:23 PM

LOL!!! It seems impossible to try and impress guys with outfits because it seems like they don't even notice unless you have a big chest (if you know what I mean) But usually if your nice to him he'll grow on to you. You don't have to look like a celeb.

Last edited by Madeline_05 : 11-11-2006 at 02:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-16-2007, 07:05 AM

As far as copying his style... that's the WORST thing you can do. Be yourself, don't try be a clone of him. He'll see right thru you and despise you; any guy worth having will want you to dress the way you want, not like a copy of his style.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-15-2009 at 05:44 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 01-25-2007, 06:59 PM

I would wear something your comfotable with.Maybe a pretty shirt with jeans or capris.You could wear tennis shoes,sandals,boots,heels,ballet flats,or just be your self.Thats what I would do but,I'm a kid,I still don't know if the boy I like likes me and if he plays the doll palace.Did I say that?

Last edited by yourlucky13_x : 01-25-2007 at 07:06 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-09-2007, 08:07 AM

If you wear a lowcut top, then team it with jeans or a long skirt. If you're wearing a short skirt, wear a normal top. That way, you can look sexy but not cheap. And only wear heels if you can walk in them! Falling over and breaking your ankle is not the way to snag a boy.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 03-21-2007, 04:27 PM

I have a twin brother another older brother and live with my guys friends pretty much it really depends on the guy to be honest. Some guys love when girls dress up in fancy clothes that make them look elegant . some like the goth loo,trampy look the nerdy look or even the inocent little girl look. You have to take a good look at the guy u like see what he wears and what his friends wear now you dont ever dress exsactly like them but you can see what kind of person he is. you should wear something that makes you feel pretty not skanky . you shuld also feel comfortable with what you wear
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-24-2007, 08:46 AM

Exactly. When I first met my boyf, I was wearing a Marilyn Manson t-shirt and a velvet skirt. Probably not the outfit most girls would consider attractive, but my boyf was certainly drawn to me.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default I really need to say this.... - 05-20-2007, 11:31 PM

Okay, I respect what all of you are trying to say, but I have to disagree with most of you. Now, I know I can't really pretend that I know what guys like, since I've never really had a boyfriend, but please hear me out.

Any self-respecting girl would not pretend to be something she's not or dress in a way she's not comfortable with or doesn't like just for a guy. All you should have to do is be yourself, and if he doesn't like you for you, then he's not worth it. The worst thing you could ever do is to dress in his type of style (especially if you don't normally : ex. he dresses goth and you don't, but then you start dressing goth to get his attention). No-no.

Also, I noticed a lot of you girls are suggesting she wear skirts. What if she doesn't like to wear skirts?

I guess the main point I'm trying to make is to not do anything you're not comfortable with to get a guy's attention. If you don't like wearing skirts, don't wear skirts, if you don't want to dress in his style, don't dress in his style, and if he likes girls who wear skimpy clothes, DON'T. Period. Again, just be yourself.

Also, as to makeup, just wear what you would normally. If you look at my signature you'll be able to tell at first glance what I live by. Think about it. He should like you, not some person you pretend to be.

~Nikki

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-21-2007, 06:15 AM

I couldn't agree more. Besides, no-one likes a fake; if you're faking goth and the bloke you're trying to impress is a real goth, he'll suss you in 10 seconds flat and then hate you for faking.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 06-15-2007, 01:27 PM

I myself would be myself,wear jeans, my favorite shirt, or a skirt if it's a nice day. Seriously, just be yourself.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-31-2007 at 07:04 AM.