Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 01-24-2008, 05:33 PM

it's kinda sad at my school.
you'll have to dress like a total **** at my school to get some cute boy to go out with you.
my friend just loves shirt skirts though. so shes not a **** because she doesnt overdue anything. skirt goes to her finger tips(since she has short arms) and that goes a little to the middle of her thigh.

anyways, wear something cute.
during the winter: jeans. not too tight. maybe fur boots and tuck the jeans in, then maybe a shirt that matches the boots.
summer: a skirt, or capris. make sure the skirts not TOO short. just a little above your knees. then a cute shirt :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-14-2008, 06:44 AM

I think the 'sk@nk' look is overdone, myself. Mini skirts with leggings and knee-highs (or higher) boots would make you look like you just came off the street corner. Don't do that. It's trashy, not classy.

Wear what you like. Clothes are a representation of your personality.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-14-2008, 06:52 AM

Agreed. If you look easy as if you're giving it away, then boys will not respect you at all. Dress the way you want, not the way other people think you should dress, and you won't have any trouble getting a decent boyf.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-14-2008, 07:09 AM

Exactly, tohug I havne';t gotten one yet. -.-
But high school boys are all immature and looking for easy girls anyways, so wait until you're older to be concerned about it.

Okay, so maybe not ALL of them, but a lot of the good ones are taken...

(#35 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-19-2008, 10:39 AM

Mini skirts are SO uncomfortable, though. Some may be flowy, yes, but when you're walking up stairs you have to make sure no one can see up it, and when you sit you have to sit a certain way.

I don't know it anyone else has these rules at their school but at my school:

1. Shirt straps have to be two fingers (or was it three?) wide.
2. Bra straps cannot show.
3. Underwear must STAY underwear and not be seen.
4. Shorts and skirts must be long enough so that when you lay your hands straight against your body, it is the same length or longer then your fingertips.

However, the trashy girls never listen to these and rarely get in trouble. It's disgusting.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2008, 10:49 AM

It's the same at my school. The reason the trashy girls get in trouble is because they dress that way so often, that no one notices. But, if a modest girl like myuself were to suddenly dress like that (hypothetically, of course) I would be in deep doo-doo.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-19-2008, 02:50 PM

As for the miniskirts, well, my boyf likes them too but that doesn't mean I have to bow to his wishes. Newsflash! It's extremely flipping cold over in England right now and I am not wearing a short skirt without thick tights underneath. Blue legs are not good.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2008, 03:02 PM

XD
I should hope that you don't want blue legs, Miranda!

as for me, I don't care about what guys my age think of me in school, and don't really fancy their attention; I don't need the extra drama!

(#39 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-19-2008, 05:47 PM

Jeans and a t-shirt for me. I focus on my face and hair. I wear brand name stuff occassionally, i have a hollister sweater and a couple shirts from there, along with some aero work out stuff because my crush comes to the gym window every day. Anyways, I believe in just wearing what is comfortable, but I also need them to be cute. I wear what is in style, but also fits my budget and my body. I have nothing so tight you can see my belly button through the shirt, but i also dont wear really loose shirts. It doesnt help my self confidence.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
XxKinTsuchixX (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-01-2008, 08:00 PM

Abercrombie and Hollister, stores like that. Trust me. All of the girls that wear that have boyfriends. I dont but I have a boyfriend-but I think you should be yourself and not care what anyone thinks.