Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2007, 04:21 PM

That works for me. ^^ And younger guys are weird... tho, have to admit, it's nice to get the attention. XD But I much prefer the older guy.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2007, 04:25 PM

Same here. If I was with a younger guy, I would feel like his mother. Seriously, I would. I'm very... motherly as it is. It be hard not to treat a younger guy like a child... to me, at least.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-26-2007, 04:31 PM

Same here. I'm not a very maternal person, but if I'd started dating the 17 year old, I'd feel ancient. XD

(#24 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2007, 04:34 PM

I'd feel normal, because... well... I'm 17. =P But yeah... my brother yells at me all the time for acting like his mother. Lol.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-26-2007, 04:39 PM

Well, I'm not old enough to be the mother of a 17 year old, but certainly the big sister. XD

(#26 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2007, 04:54 PM

Not much difference though, the way I act as I sister compared to how I would as a mother.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
bunnypixie (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bunnypixie Send a message via Yahoo to bunnypixie
Default younger man can be a good thing! - 07-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Be very careful of what you want in your guy he should love and respect you as a person not just looks and girls for the record I'm Happily Married to a younger Guy and I don't feel like his Mother at all !!!
We have 3 Yes 3 Kids two boys and one girl! This DEC we will have been Married for 15 years so Loving someone and wanting to make it work takes work! Marriage isn't all fun you have to trust and learn to get along you were raised differently and that takes time for you two to find you own style of love and Parenting!
OH AND HE'S 8 YEARS YOUNGER!
Age is a matter of the mind as you get older and if you two don't mind it DOESN'T Matter!

(#28 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-27-2007, 02:19 PM

Uhm. Yeah, it sometimes does.

My grandma, who is probably around 50. I dunno..I don't really claim her. I would even go as far to say that I hate her guts.

ANYWAY. She married a guy that was a year younger then my dad...who is her son.

In your case, Bunny, it's not bad.

But...in a case like my 'grandmas' it's just gross. --;

Needless to say she got used and he left her. Aha. I laughed.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2007, 03:35 PM

Never said it was bad; just that I personally prefer older guys. The 17 year old was cute, just not relationship material. By the way, that doesn't mean I did nothing with him; I'm not that angelic. XD

(#30 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2007, 04:26 PM

That's what I'm saying, too. It would just be weird for me. If I found a cute, kind, funny younger guy (not too young, though. I'm 17, so 8 years younger for me would be 9...) I might go for it. It's just a preference (older), for me.