Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty & Fashion Cosmetics, makeover techniques, latest styles and fashion trends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-28-2008, 11:03 PM

I mean if what he likes is what you like then great all is well but dont go out of your comfort zone to please the guy. like i always wear jeans ,runners and a cute top but he likes me in skirts i wear a skirt when I want to not when he does . so what ever makes you feel great!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-30-2008, 04:38 PM

I don't have a boyfriend. I have a crush though. He's influenced me, in a way, to just wear what I'm comfortable in; I did try to dress nicer to get him to notice me, but he seemed a little weirded out. So, now I just wear my regular clothes.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 05:02 AM

My crush likes me, and I obviously like him.

I dress in sweatpants and men's tees, and he still likes me. Yoiu can have a guy like you and not dress up every second for him.

Though, I notice that I am more bothered by the little things, like my pimply cheek, lately. He doesn't care but I do... I blame it on hormones and inexperience (he'll probably get my first kiss...).

GAH! I confuse and bother myself...

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 10:02 AM

My boyfriend doesn't influence me, really. I've always been cautious of what I wear, but he seems to like me no matter what. It probably has to do with the fact that we're friends first, lovers second.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 10:05 AM

Sometimes I'll dress up when I see my boyfriend. It's always been a very special occassion when we see each other in real life because we live so far apart. Then again, I love to dress up, so I do this for me just as much (if not more) than for him. I'll use any excuse, and seeing my boyfriend happens to be one of those excuses :P

(#16 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 01-24-2009, 07:30 AM

Don't let your boyfriend influence what you wear.
Wear what is comfortable, not what pleases him.

As for me, I wear whatever, my boyfriend doesn't care what I wear as long as it doesn't show alot of skin.
xD

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 10:25 PM

He could care less since his usual reply is "why do you need to wear them?" anyways. Seriously, I don't even bother usually with anything super amazing if its just us because there's no point. Usually I'm constantly changing anyways because I'm overheating, so I shed everything down to my panties, or I'm freezing and bury myself in twenty bajillion sweaters. The extent of his decision is what panties I wear or things for when we're intimate, seriously.

He does help though when I get all indecisive. I generally narrow it down, he just points at one, I complain about looking fat in it, then pick something else entirely. Me getting dressed takes forever when I'm in one of my moods. Probably why I don't bother when we're not out. I worry more about my lipstick being on in the morning than whether or not I should be wandering around in underwear.

I also don't choose his clothes either. We just live in a state of not caring either way.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 11:06 PM

Bumping this thread some.

He definitely encouraged me to purchase my first corset, which I'm deeply glad for; he also has a fondness for them and can't keep his hands off me when I'm wearing it, haha. But in all seriousness, it's incredibly comfortable and I'm very glad he helped me choose it.

We both have the same kind of "fashion sense" - as in, jeans, t-shirts, and so forth. He wears tophats; I wear fedoras. Whenever I dress up, he knows he's either in for a fun night out (or in) and it always surprises him to death whenever I go up to see him at work decked out in a dress or nice outfit. It still tickles me whenever he tells me I look fantastic when I dress up for no reason; it still makes me melt when he hugs me in my crappier pajamas and tells me I look adorable. <3

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-14-2014, 06:14 AM

For that to happen, i'd have to have a boyfriend o.O I've never let guys i've dated influence my clothing. I wear what's comfortable idc how I look :P