View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2014, 12:43 PM

My favorite of your masquerade dolls is the black and teal one, though my favorite mask is the one on the doll with the purple sash.

That kimono is so well done! I also really like your Sheldon/Amy doll; a bit of CC: Sheldon's pants are a bit "pillowy"; try looking in the "dolling resources" thread for some good tutorials on shading clothes (they have much better advice than I could give right now!).

Your birthstone doll is lovely; my favorite part is the cascading text. The background works really well, too. I'd like to see you do more dolls with backgrounds, maybe even dolls with frames

I really like AJ's boots and neckerchief, but your are having some issues with pillowy-ness again. I'm not sure if she is wearing shorts or a skirt; the bottom outline is too straight, it should follow the curve of her legs more. At the moment, it's just two straight lines which makes it look very jagged. The top of her...bottoms, I guess...should also have a bit more of a curve to it. My only other nitpick is that the hairstyle is wrong for the character; she usually has it in a pony tail! But that is a personal nitpick because she's my favorite pony . The head you picked is still lovely.

Very cute vintage doll! Is she wearing some kind of powder mask? The only nitpick there is that I don't think ladies were allowed to be that risqué back in the day! Plunging necklines and exposed ankles? *GASP* Scandalous! No but really she's very cute; love the droopy little feather headband!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!