Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
These are both so cool! I'm not sure if you intended this, but I'm totally getting an "older Power Puff Girls" vibe from your PJ doll...even though the hair colors might not match up exactly But I really like how classy they look; the muted colors work really well Love the outfit on the second doll, too!

It was not my intention, but when I was done, I saw it. It made me giggle. I loved the power puff girls.

I have been a hardcore fan since the beginning. Even though it can be cheesy, I love it.

I Love Lafayette. This picture was something I had to nail. If you don't watch the show, he is one of the most sassy characters.

Eric is so gorgeous. He has such sex appeal that maybe this doll fell short of, but I love it. I wanted him to scream out "Hello Sookie" without writing it and I think that is what I accomplished.

What can I say? I am partial to red heads and the baby vamp really speaks to me. This is an actual outfit she wore in a Halloween episode.

This is a doll that I made for the China Girl Contest. Body and head are from Purrrfection doll maker. I made tweaks to the skin tones. I hand drew the Kimono and I think that it was redone 5 times before I came up with this one.

I love The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon and Amy have the cutest relationship. I love them as a couple and as individuals. This one took me a VERY long time.. 5+ hours, overall. I hand drew Sheldon and his wardrobe. Amy is about 90% handrawn. I am so pleased with how it came out.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-18-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!