Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2014, 11:55 AM

Ryan felt the same way as Victoria, feeling like his biggest mistake was breaking up with her. He also felt the same way as Alex. xD "I couldn't hold out that long either, Alex."

"It's not different for women. I sure as Hell couldn't." Heather put her arms around her husband.

Doug, who looked like he really didn't like Ella's newly strict morals either, mumbled, "You're telling me. It ain't easy."

Ella heard him and shot him a glare. "Patience is a virtue, Doug."

"Yeah, I know..."

Luke laughed with Marissa and kissed her cheek, "I think I know a guy that can get me one." xD

Ryan didn't want Ella and Doug to feel awkward, so he got back to the 'mistakes' topic. He said to Janelle, "You're right, we wouldn't be who we are today, but how do we know that's for the best?"

Heather looked at Ryan, and then at Torie. She knew that both of them regretted their decision to split up. She asked, "Well Ryan, what's your biggest mistake?"

"Breaking up with Torie." Ryan said honestly. He felt he had no reason to be dishonest about it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!