Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2014, 11:33 AM

"Yeah, Ella, you could stay with me. There's enough room at my place for the both of us."

"It's a one bedroom." Ella replied. "There's not enough room. We're not married, so I'm not sharing a room. Someone would have to sleep on the couch."

"Then I'll buy a futon or something and I'll sleep on that."

Heather raised a brow, "You can't just sleep in the same bed? Have you two not..."

"Not since we were in high school." Said Doug.

"After high school, I decided I wasn't going to have s'ex again until marriage." Ella explained.

"So... you can't sleep in the same bed?" Heather questioned.

"It's temptation." Ella replied simply. "So no. One night, maybe, but for an extended period of time, sharing a room... No. It's out of the question. But on the other hand, I am not staying in a group home. I would appreciate it if you slept on the couch, Doug."

"Alright, it's settled, you'll stay with me and I'll sleep on the couch for a while. I will gladly deal with a sore back if it means you're not alone with Kyle." Doug put an arm around her.

"No she won't. She's going to be like Ella - present-day 'no se'x til marriage' Ella. Not teenage Ella... No offense." Luke said.

"None taken, I made mistakes in my teenage years. Most of us did." Ella reminded.

"I am not ready for a teenage daughter." Luke laughed. He finished the sandwiches and then left the room, putting the sandwiches in front of the kids in the living room, now quietly watching the movie. "There you go."

He then went back into the kitchen.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!