View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-08-2014, 12:11 AM

Torie sighed and walked back in, catching the tail end of the conversation. "El, I have to agree with Heather on this one. I have never seen him feel remorse or guilty for anything he has done." She replied, leaning against a wall.

Alex took a good look at his sister. She looked exhausted and weighted down, more so than usual. "Hey Tor.." He said, unsure of what else to do.

"Hey Alex. Heather." She replied, giving a half smile.

"But I think Tor and Heather are right, Ella. Kyle can be dangerous. He is like a chameleon, he changes with the path he needs to follow. Plus, he will be getting out here soon and, knowing him, he will go after you and Heather. Maybe even Torie."

"But, if you want El, I can come with you some time. See if he really has changed."
~
Janie and Greg both laughed.

"Sorry, Luke. This one had to go through her suitcase 8 different times trying to 'find the right outfit'." Greg replied, playfully teasing Janie.

"What! Everything I put on just didn't feel right." Janie protested.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!