Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2014, 08:07 PM

"Terrible. Kyle tried calling me again, and I found out Ella supports the freak!"

"I never said I supported anything he's done. I said I've forgiven him. God wants his followers to forgive. For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. From the book of Matthew."

"Oh my God, religion is f*cked up. He r@ped you and killed your boyfriend!"

"Look, Heather, you don't have to agree with my religion, but that's my reason for forgiving him. God wants me to forgive. It's a sign of strength."

"Really? I bet Kyle sees it as a weakness for him to exploit. I thought you were smarter than that." Heather shook her head. "I'm sure your God would make an exception when we're dealing with the devil."

"Kyle isn't historically a good person, but he's not the Devil. He's a human being with feelings and a heart."

"Are we talking about the same man here? Quinton? He has no feelings. He's a cold and heartless psychopath." Heather responded.
-
"That must have been hard. It must be aw awful to go through that. I'm glad I never did." Luke said. When working for the CIA, he mostly worked undercover in the field, or as a spy trying to gather information. Yes, he had shot at people when he couldn't knock them out with his bare hands, but always aimed for the leg, hoping to immobilize but not kill. "It's not an easy job, that's for sure. I left it in the first place for exactly what you're going through with Kevin. I couldn't keep secrets from my girlfriends anymore. Relationships were near impossible with anyone outside the CIA."

He paused when he heard the door. "I'll get that. You can go join the others, if you're ready."

Luke went to the door and opened it up. "Greg, Janelle, last but not least, right?" He laughed, welcoming them in.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-07-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!