View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Contest ~*SUGGESTIONS*~ - 07-13-2014, 04:17 PM

Okay, so I know we have a thread dedicated to general contest-related chitter chatter, but I was thinking, we should have a place to pitch ideas! I know I've been premi in the past, but I have needed to put it on hold to help pay for things like, y'know, school and stuff. Anyway, I figured this could be a place for us non-premium members to suggest ideas that we'd like to see that perhaps those of us who do have premi could end up using. So onto the suggestion(s)!

Styledollz.com releases a couple new dollmakers at the beginning of every month, and they just released a really excellent pirate dollmaker (Style Dollz Pirate Dollmaker), which has quite a few usable heads, backgrounds, props, accessories, what-have-you, and I would love to see a contest dedicated to making a doll using ONLY things from that maker (with frames and glitter being the sole outside exceptions) as a challenge for all of us contest-goers.

Alternatively, I'd like to get back to the TDP maker challenges as well

Anyone else have some suggestions they'd like to see and share?

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!