View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-26-2014, 03:11 PM

Jude kissed her back and it led to an x-scene.

Meanwhile, Christine was out at a bar with Liam and telling him everything she knew about Regan and Jude. She normally didn't gossip, but she found the information so juicy she couldn't help but tell. Worse for Jude, she also knew about the werewolf bite, and told Liam about that as well. "I have all this information and I don't know what to do with it, for once in my life. If the bite takes, I know Regan will dump him. She's a born vampire, so I'm sure she wouldn't dare be with a half-mutt. If she dumps him, the chance to blackmail Jude by threatening to tell Falcon about them is moot. I was talking to Perdita - Regan's sister - about it, and she thinks Falcon would make Jude leave the clan. If Jude leaves, I might be able to worm my way closer to Falcon and that puts me in a position of power... but Perdy also thinks I should wait until Jude inevitably messes up, but I think that's mostly to keep Regan out of trouble. What do you think, Liam?"

Christine paused before adding, "God, I sound like an annoying high school girl gossiping right now. I am so sorry I threw that all at you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!