View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2014, 10:35 AM

@Josefisd0pe - That would be fantastic! I'm always on AVP anyways hehe. I miss the days when there was never less than 150 on v_v I'm definitely willing to help bring people in, so if you need me to do anything as well, don't hesitate to ask! I'm not particularly strong with iptscrae yet, but I can do anything when it comes to background making and editing. I've owned several Palaces myself (not to brag), so it's not a problem. :3 Currently, I'm working on pixeling houses (similar to the ones from Reality Bytes, MoP, and the likes) - not really sure what they could be used for, but my favorite part of Palace was having my own house xD

I don't want Palace to die either, and I think if enough people are willing to help out, Palace can become popular again. Currently, the biggest issue is that nobody is on. So when new guests connect to AVP, they find themselves being the only user online and log off right away. Getting people to stay is definitely a huge (maybe first) priority.

@belladoggy From what I have heard, there should be Mac support soon. I'm not sure if Open Palace works on Macs, but it's worth looking in to. *EDIT Nvm Josef beat me to the punch

@Veriria That would be great! (P.s. - Are you Veriria of Veriria's Palace? If so, I think I may die lol)

If anyone wants to meet up on AVP and chat (maybe do some editing :3), I go by the name "mina." and I'm pretty much always on. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!