View Single Post
(#345 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2014, 01:02 AM

Okay so I'm re-reading the series because I literally have nothing better to do at the moment, and I skipped a bit and started reading Breaking Dawn....and then I come across this passage:

"It was a place where anyone could believe magic existed. A place where you just expected Snow White to walk right in with her apple in hand, or a unicorn to stop and nibble the rosebushes.

Edward had always thought that he belonged to the world of horror stories. Of course, I'd known he was dead wrong. It was obvious he belonged here. In a fairy tale" (Breaking Dawn 479).

You know why that is, Bella, right? It's cause he's a bloomin' FAIRY! I couldn't help myself, that's exactly what I thought when i read it. Ahhh, the difference 6 years makes. Also, yes, stalking, ick. I first read this when I was 14, and as a 21 year old...my mind is questioning how I ever mistook this for good writing. Really, this fanfiction about sums it up: Chagrin, a twilight fanfic

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 06-11-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!