Old
Josefisd0pe (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-10-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celune View Post
Josefisd0pe - I hear what you are saying! The other night, Avatar Palace actually had more than 10 people online :0

I am thinking about making a "Doll Palace" of sorts, kind of like the ones in the old days where they had towns with houses and shops and stuff. I'm working on pixeling everything by hand, so if you know anyone who would be interested in helping, please send them my way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriria View Post
I would be down to help out when I could. I'm not too hip in the scene anymore but I'd love to help out.

if anyone really wants, i could have you guys create whatever you want on Avatar Palace.

I am the owner, so if you want to be a part of avpal and create dolls or whatever that'd be cool. i'd really like to see some doll people coming on and if you two are up for it i could have you guys upload bgs/avs whatever you want and do whatever you want for avatar palace.

the people who come on are rather older, which is cool but they're not really interested in dolls. i would love to see more people who are interested in dolls come back on.

and personally, palace is dying, and i don't want it to ;/

but i don't think dolls will ever die

you can type on here, or e-mail me: josef@avatarpalace.net
and i can hook you both up!

Last edited by Josefisd0pe : 06-10-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!