View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-25-2014, 04:38 PM

No, no where near dramatic. I wasn't totally under though.

I know what you mean about not playing with you gums with your tongue. I constantly wanted to feel what was going on in the sockets. Now though, it's totally healed. ^_^ I followed the instructions on eating as well as I could and I rinsed my mouth out (I've read to use salt water and a syringe, but my dentist actually said a gentle swish with mouthwash works just as well so that's what I did) after every drink - minus water - and every meal I ate. I did that for about a week, but also introduced brushing again after 3 days of my surgery. That was another hard thing for me, not brushing, because I felt so... gross. I drank very well blended smoothies and ate yogurt and luke-warm soup for 2 days, semi solid foods (mashed potatoes, untoasted bread, etc) on day 3, and I started eating (VERY SLOWLY) regular foods on day 4 using only my front teeth. The week after, I was eating everything normally. No pain, no swelling, no blood (after day 2)... so I was very lucky it healed so nicely - dentistry work scares the crap out of me. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!