(#69 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-16-2014, 10:56 AM

LATER -

The group had gone back to school half way through the second period of classes. Lexi walked into her History class and sat at her desk nonchalantly.

The teacher, an attractive (for a teacher, anyway) male in his mid-30s, didn't even turn from the chalkboard as he said, "Late again, Alexis?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir. I've been here the whole time. Maybe if you called me Lexi instead of Alexis, I would have replied when you called my name for attendance." Lexi smirked, "But I'll forgive you this one time, Mr. Handsome."

The teacher, who's name was actually Mr. Henley, shook his head. "That's enough disrupting the class with your disrespectful attitude, Lexi. I'm going to continue, and I'm not going to recap what you missed, so you'll have to borrow notes from one of your classmates to catch up."

As he cleared his throat and continued, Lexi turned to the girl next to her. "Can I borrow your notes after class?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!