View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-02-2014, 01:34 PM

"I'm not out to steal Flynn away from you, Perdita, if that's what you're getting at. Yes, I do have a pet of my own." Christine replied.

"Pet? I'm sure Liam would love to be called a pet."

"I don't think he would. I was referring to you. You walked right in to that one." Christine laughed and patted his cheek. She then turned back to Perdita and Flynn, "Yes though, I am in a new relationship that, unfortunately for Judy here, doesn't involve him."

"I don't want to be involved with you, Christine. We tried that and it failed because you're a filthy lying cheat and-"

"Wow, Judy, relax." Christine interrupted him. "No need to slander me because you're jealous."

"I'm NOT JEALOUS. I don't need, or want, you. I have Regan." Jude said louder, getting progressively more annoyed.

"Hush, hush, Jude. I know there are certain people you don't want to hear about that." Christine pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "And if you want that secret kept, you might want to be a little nicer to me."

Jude tensed and pushed Christine away from him. "Whatever. It was nice meeting you, Flynn. Perdy." He rolled his eyes and walked off.

Christine asked Flynn and Perdita, "So, how long have you two been dating?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!