Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-29-2014, 10:20 AM

"I'm sorry, Victoria darling, even though I'm a grown man, I will go to the bar with someone to supervise me next time." He paused. "Wait, the rifle had a bigger kick...? What on Earth are you talking about? What rifle? YOU were shooting a gun? I thought you were out on business? Did something happen?" Kevin asked concernedly, as he walked over and hugged her.
-
Heather was a regular subscriber to the magazine that Liz was in charge of. She liked keeping up with American celebs, and she knew Liz ran a lot of negative stories about Kevin, which Heather enjoyed reading. XD

She was reading the same article Kevin had been reading earlier. She asked Alex, "Did you read this, honey? Kevin has been drinking again. Caught in the act. They have pictures of him at the bar drinking and flirting up the waitress. Apparently someone overheard him talking to her and they said Kevin was trying to convince her to sleep with him!"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-29-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!