View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-28-2014, 04:00 PM

Nicole laughed. "Ok. I think we can handle that." Nicole said, walking over to the pantry and pulling out Lucky Charms. She then grabbed the milk and poured him a bowl. As she poured the milk, a frown slowly escaped from her mouth.
~
Once they were clear, Miranda wheeled him back over to the medics. "You are far more injured than me." She said, sitting down next to him.

Torie came out from the nest, rubbing her shoulder. The rifle she had grabbed had a bit more of a kick than she had thought, so she knew she was going to have a nasty bruise.

There were about 6 injured but none dead, which was very fortunate. Torie walked over to Janie and Greg, who were headed over to the medic bay to check up on John and Miranda.

The commander was soon walking over as well. "You guys leave in 10. While they retreated for now, they will be back and we don't want you civilians here when they do." He said.
~
Marissa bit her lip. "I may have shot Ryan an email inviting him." She said, kissing his cheek. "I didn't know if you had or not, so I just sent it."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!