Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-23-2014, 09:27 AM

Aiden nodded, in a much happier mood than earlier since he knew his mom was coming home early. "Okay!" He took Nicole's hand.

Kevin stared at the phone until the screen went black and then gave it back to Nicole. He then picked up Aiden, "Thank you for eating, Aiden, Mommy would be proud of you."

Aiden squirmed, "I want Nicole to hold my hand. I can walk myself."

Kevin sighed, feeling rather rejected, and put his son back down. Aiden took Nicole's hand.
-
John wasn't supposed to walk, so he was in a very standard hospital wheelchair. He was also shooting, but was having a hard time whenever he had to twist his back.
-
When Ella had given birth to the twins, Brandy and Dwayne, the adoptive parents, were present. Out of curiosity, Ella had asked for the paternity of each kid individually, and found that the girl was Alex's and the boy was Quinton's. The adoptive parents had named the children Ava and Brandon.

Now the twins were 5. Ava was a very kind hearted and smart young girl who loved animals. Brandon... was another story. He had his father's dark side. He was talked back to his parents, stole from stores, beat up other kids - boys and girls, and was overall... mean. His parents had once bought him a pet fish, but he flushed it for no reason other than to watch it be sucked down the toilet. He would take Ava's dolls and rip off their heads and other limbs, burn their hair... He had even gone as far as to put Ava's pet hamster in the microwave and 'cooked it' until it exploded. O_o

Ella knew all this because she often called to check up on them. Despite not legally being their mom anymore, she still wanted to know they were okay. It was a closed adoption, so Ava and Brandon didn't know that they were adopted and Ella never physically saw them.

Ella was looking forward to seeing Torie at Rowan's birthday. She had been casually invited by Luke, mostly because Ella didn't live too far away and Luke thought it would be nice for the two girls to see each other again.

... But he was a little nervous about Ella being around Alex and Heather. Then again, he was just as nervous about Kevin being around Alex and Heather. XD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-24-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!