Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-14-2014, 12:11 PM

Aiden woke up early and walked out into the hallway. He yawned and pulled on his mother's PJs. "Good morning, Mommy. I'm hungry."

Kevin soon also woke up and went into the hallway. He wrapped his arms around Torie, touching her stomach, and said, "My three favourite people..."

"Daddy, you counted wrong. Me and Mommy is two."
-
Luke was beyond grateful for that as well. Working for the police, and having two young kids running around was quite the handful.
-
Heather woke up, thanks to her phone going off. She answered it, knowing it was probably work related. "Hello, Heather Rice speaking."

"Good morning, Mrs. Rice. It's Anne. We need your help with the fashion show. All the models are coming in today and I know that you're going to America in a few days, so we need to choose all the models for the runway today so that we have enough time for the designers to do their final fittings for the runway next week."

"You need me now?"

"As soon as possible."

"But you're the casting director. Can't you do that yourself?"

"You're the woman in charge, Mrs. Rice. I would like your input."

"Fine..." Heather sighed. "I'm on my way. I'll meet you there, but I'm not staying past 1PM."

"Of course Mrs. Rice." Anne said as she hung up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!