Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 01:48 PM

"I would love that." Liz giggled.
-
"Of course, Tor. I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm glad you understand." He hugged her and gave her one more kiss on the lips. "I'm going to go. I'm sure I'll come over sometime this weekend. We should have a party or something. It'd be fun, and it'll help lighten up the mood around here to have a big house party."
-
"Well, I did before Liz got involved. Things were going really well, actually, but she happened to be at the same restaurant. She saw us, came over and slapped Torie, called her a sl*t, called me a pathetic loser... Torie punched her and then Liz and Roxie, her friend, backed off, but Torie felt awkward or something so she left before we actually got to eating..." Kevin sighed. "So she left, probably doesn't want to see me again, and then I came back here with Liz and Roxie and... they read my notebook, laughed at my songs and poems to Torie... They called me a creep and said Torie would feel that way too if she saw it, so she told me either burn it, or she'd show it to Torie. I burned it. Then she called me pathetic again and... it just wasn't really a nice situation."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!