Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 04:06 AM

"Oh! That's awesome! He is so hot. Give him a kiss for me." Liz laughed.
-
Ryan nodded and let Lacey drive him. He told her that she could either wait in the car or drive back to the AR. He didn't think it would be too long though.

He went inside and met up with Torie is her room. He sat beside her on the bed. "Hey. I know you went out with Kevin for dinner earlier. You should have told me, Torie. I'm more angry that you didn't tell me because it's more suspicious. Like you were trying to hide it from me. But that wasn't what I called you to talk about earlier. I don't know if... if we were really meant to be together, Victoria. We have different goals in life."
-
Kevin asked the woman at the counter in the lobby if he could get another notebook. At Lakeshore, they encouraged keeping notebooks and writing down your feelings, so they gave away them as needed to the patients. The woman gave Kevin another one and he went back to his room.

He knew he needed to write more songs. He only had another month before he'd be in the recording studio, and now he had absolutely nothing to run over with the producers. He started writing a song, which he thought was definitely one of the best he had wrote to date. Of course, it was about his relationship with Victoria, which he knew would p*ss Liz off, but he didn't care.

[Chorus:]
I don't care how long it takes,
I will atone for my mistakes,
I will hold your heart when it breaks,
And give it back to you,
I'll give it back to you.

[Verse 1:]
Out of everyone,
I should have known how,
Knots can come undone,
I should grown but,
I was on the run,
And the walls were crumbling,
And I was tumbling.

[Verse 2:]
Should have just fell down,
Instead of making,
Such a hole in the ground,
There's no mistaking,
I will wear the crown,
I'm the lord and master,
Of this disaster.

[Chorus]

[Bridge:]
Anyone can walk on water,
Just before they drown,
Anyone can talk but they got
their story upside-down.

[Verse 3:]
Dust coats the floor,
With every move we,
Seem to find more.
I'm out to prove that,
What we're working for,
Is worth defending,
And all this mending.

[Chorus]

I'll give it back to you,
I'll give it back to you,
I'll give it back to you.

After finishing the song, Kevin called Aimee over. He told her, "Liz made me burn my entire notebook because it was full of love songs to Torie. I lost everything in there... I kind of had this song in my head and hadn't wrote it on paper yet, but I figured since I had nothing now that I had to try and get something down. Tell me what you think."

He played her the song.

((BTW, song credit is to The Barenaked Ladies, but in the RP it's Kevin's. I don't have the time to write out original music for him. ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-06-2014 at 11:54 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!