Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 12:59 AM

Liz had a noticeable bruise on her face already. "She punched me, Kevin. I'm going to have this bruise on my face on our wedding day. Luckily we can afford a really good makeup person, but it's still mean of her."

Kevin shook his head, "You were asking for it. You hit her first, and you called her names. You should have let us have dinner."

"Roxie and I are going back to the center with you. I want to have a talk with you."

((Skipping until they are there)).

Soon they arrived back at the rehab. Kevin shut the door behind them and sighed. "What did you want to talk about now, Liz? We've already discussed everything."

"I never want you to see Victoria again. EVER. AND, that song you wrote her, rip up the lyric and music sheet. NOW. And never EVER sing it again."

"But... I've worked hard on it, Liz. I can change the title to your name, if you want?"

"No." Liz hissed. "You wrote it FOR HER. Every time you play it, you'd think of HER." She picked up Kevin's entire notebook and started looking through it. Kevin sighed again as Liz skimmed through all of the songs he had wrote. Not only did all the songs sound like they were about Torie or about their child, but Kevin was also writing full on love letters to Torie in it. Liz rolled her eyes, disgusted and then handed it to Roxie so she could read through it. "He's obsessed with her. I changed my mind, Kevin. You're going to burn the whole d@mn notebook."
-
"I..." Ryan blinked. "I don't know. I just... love her. She isn't stringing me along..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!