Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-04-2014, 10:30 PM

"But I can't put my life on hold waiting for you to maybe, possibly, one day take me back. I'm marrying Liz next Sunday. I want marriage and kids, Torie. I'm almost 26." Kevin sighed. "And that's fine. We don't need to say anything else on the subject. I want us to have a nice, stress-free dinner together."

He was a little upset that a relationship together again wasn't sounding very likely. But then again, he didn't expect any different, he wasn't delusional. He had just been really hoping that she would decide to come back to him. It was time to turn on the charm.

"So let's pretend it's our first date together because, to you, it kind of is. I'll introduce myself. I'm Kevin Ellingson, I used to work for Senator James but now I'm perusing a music career, with my vocal and guitar abilities, and I'll be recording in New York and then going on tour around the U.S. I'm very excited for that. I have a degree in Political Science where I graduated with honors. I was born and raised in L.A. I'm the second of four children to director Joseph Ellingson and Broadway actress Nina Ellingson. My older sister is named Cathy, and my younger siblings are Natalie and Joey. I used to enjoy spending my free time in bars, but an angel convinced me that it was time I kicked that habit. I'm attempting to peruse a life of sobriety now for the betterment of my future."
-
Ryan went to Lacey's room and knocked on the door. "Lace? It's Ryan."
-
Heather smiled, "Yeah. Tore must be excited."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!