Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-04-2014, 09:41 AM

"I think I've learned my lesson, Victoria. I understand where you're coming from, but I didn't come up with the idea, Joe approached me. I would never, alone, think about doing such a thing. Actually, my idea was that I was going to act really sweet, by making you dinner and a bath full of rose petals, and try and make you feel bad." xD Kevin replied. "I was just so upset, being in rehab for you and not being able to drown my feelings out with alcohol which has been my defense mechanism for so long, and then hearing about that because I've always been concerned about your feelings for Ryan... But like I said, I understand where you're coming from and in no way can I truly defend my actions."

He paused and added, "By the way, how are things with Ryan...? You seem to believe that you were happy being with me, so hopefully you're happier with him. I really do love you, Victoria, even if you don't remember and... Above all I want you to be happy because you're an incredible person and you deserve to be happy. It would break my heart if you never came back, but I wouldn't want you sacrificing your happiness for mine."
-
Meanwhile, Ryan had ate dinner with his family, but then had decided to go to the AR. He wanted to apologize again on person to Lackey, because he still felt bad about what he had done.

He walked into the bunker and on his way to Lacey's room, stopped in the cafeteria. He noticed the TVs were playing the news, which was playing a story about Quinton's arrest. "Sh*t... They got him?"

He then sent a mass text to Torie, Ella, Heather, Alex, Janelle and Greg. Quinton was arrested.

Heather, who always carried her cell with her, had been watching TV in bed with Alex when she got the text. She looked at it and gasped, "Oh my God, Alex, the police found Kyle."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-04-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!