View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-03-2014, 09:49 PM

OMG, BEING HUMAN (US) YOU CAN'T END LIKE THIS!

*dies*

So, my favourite show is ending next week (I just watched the second last episode). I am so sad over it. I love Being Human... it's charming, funny, yet often dark and angsty. They're a low budget show as is and SyFy gave them a smaller budget for this season and one more, so the creators just said "either you get two crappy seasons then, or one more awesome one". So they decided to just do one more awesome one so they could do the series justice.

Sam Witwer (the one who plays the vampire Aiden) said that there's no way it CAN come back, because of the ending. Which means at least one of the main four (Aiden, Josh and Nora the werewolf couple, Sally the ghost) dies - or in Sally's case gets her "door" to the other side.

Last episode's cliffhanger... Aiden going to snap Josh's neck. Josh killed Aiden's 'son's girlfriend Kenny, Aiden lied to Kenny about who did it, Kenny found out and p*ssed off came to kill Aiden for lying and Josh for killing his GF, but Aiden ended up killing Kenny instead. Kenny has super compulsion powers for a vampire and convinced Aiden that Josh 'destroyed' Sally (Sally and Aiden are kind of a couple now, which makes me jealous because I love Aiden but anyway ) and that Josh was responsible for Aiden killing Kenny, and compelled him into wanting to kill Josh. Josh comes downstairs, they argue, and then Aiden went to snap his neck.

FADE TO BLACK. Sally was bouncing around the timeline for a bit in a previous episode and had foreseen Aiden killing Josh this way, and then with Sam Witwer saying that they "CAN'T BRING IT BACK NOW", make me think:

OMG, AIDEN DON'T KILL JOSH - HE'S YOUR BFFL! =O
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!