Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 08:33 PM

Ryan shrugged, "It was alright. Still sucks I can't do anything athletic with this broken leg. Courtesy of Kevin's friends, by the way."
-
Luke shook his head. "Natalie, I'm so sorry. I enjoyed our time together."

"F*CK YOU, LUKE!" Natalie screamed at him. "I thought you were different! But you're the same as all the other guys. Use me for a while, then move on to another more 'parent-friendly' woman because who wants to be together with a p0rn actress long term, right? You want to settle down. I could settle, you know. But you don't want to settle with ME. THAT is what this is about. You don't want to marry, or have kids with me just because of my job-"

"This has NOTHING to do with that, Natalie. This isn't about you. This is about my son. Goodbye. I hope we can still be friends."

"You're a f*cking @sshole, Luke. And a murderer. So much for being Oliver's hero. You're no f*cking hero. You're a criminal." Natalie harshly replied before pushing him out the door and slamming it.

Luke rolled his eyes and left.
-
-
Liz smiled from ear to ear. "Oh, Kevin, of course I'll marry you. I'm so glad we're back together." She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

Kevin sighed, "Yeah..." He still wished it was Victoria, not Liz.

"How about we consummate the engagement?" She put her hands up his shirt. "I know you need it. I can tell."

Kevin bit his lip. "I could use it... it's been a while..."

"Let's make us a baby." Liz laughed and then led them into an xscene.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!