View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 08:16 PM

"Seems like all the rich ones are." Luke laughed. "Thanks though."

He drove off to the hotel Natalie was staying at and went straight to the room. Once again, Ross was reading a newspaper, but this time Natalie was watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians on TV. She stood up and greeted him with a hug. "Oh, Luke, I'm sorry if the way I acted was inappropriate. I've been so stressed lately with my brother's actions and feelings right now."

"It's okay... but we need to talk Natalie." Luke pulled back from her and shut the door. "Let me start by saying that I love you. You're a special kind of woman, Natalie. Free spirited, cool, fun, and most of the time you're really sweet, but-"

"Stop. Are you doing what I think you're doing?" Natalie interrupted.

"...But I think we're not right for each other. Learning I have a son... It made me a different man."

Natalie's jaw dropped. "Excuse me? This is about your son? You're breaking up with me because of a child you don't even know?"

"He's my blood. I know him because he's my son." Luke replied. "Besides, Nat, I need to settle down. I'm 33 years old."

"So are you going to be with Marissa then?" Natalie folded her arms.

"Essentially. But not because I love her more than you. I love you two both, but I need to be with Marissa to help raise Oliver."

"Why not joint custody with her?"

"Because I want to be around my son all the time, Nat. I can't only see him every week, or every month..." Luke said sadly. "I'm sorry, Natalie. I need to do this. Please understand-"

"I'm pregnant." Natalie blurted out. This was a lie, but she thought it would make him stay.

"You're... Natalie, I'm an intelligence agent. I know you're lying."

Natalie slapped him. "Fine! GO THEN. Get out of my sight!"
-
Ryan arrived at Torie's, as did Heather.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-29-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!