Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 07:59 PM

"Yeah. I know how you feel. But unfortunately, for me, the worst part of my day is still to come." He parked in front of the house. "It's 2PM. Ryan should be coming home soon. And listen... don't tell Marissa what I'm doing right now. Just tell her, and Oliver, that I'll be back at 3."
-
Kevin blinked. "So you want to get married... in ten days. Are you sure? To me? I'm a loser, Liz."

"Kevin, remember when we broke up?" Liz asked. "I wanted you to go get sober. Now, you're doing that. Your drinking was one of the only things that still made me uneasy about ever being with you, but now... you're fixing it. I want to be with you." She held out her hand, "Propose to me."

He took out the pearl ring and stared at it. "But this was Victoria's... what if she comes back to me? What if she wants if back...?"

"If she remembers you in ten days and decides to come back to you, there will be no hard feelings, okay? You can take the ring back from me and give it back to her. If she doesn't remember you in ten days... then you need to move on anyway." Liz said. She knew Torie coming back to him wasn't likely anyway, and she also knew this would help Kevin be more okay with proposing to her. So, it seemed like a fair enough deal.

Kevin swallowed. "Did you want me to just put it on your finger, or actually propose?"

"Get on one knee. Nothing special, but I want a proposal."

Kevin got on one knee and took Liz's hand. "Elizabeth, will you marry me?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!