Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 08:40 PM

"I... I never got the chance to tell her officially there, and I don't want to do it over the phone. Maybe I'll drop you off and quickly go over there and break it off. Besides, even if I wasn't doing this for Oliver, I would have to break up with her anyway. She's close to Kevin, and with you two broken up, it would be hard for her and I to have a relationship. You're like a sister to me, and she'd likely request I not be around you anymore. It doesn't matter anyway though." Luke paused. "I do feel bad for Kevin though. I didn't realize he was so... f*cked up in the head over this."
-
Liz wrapped her arms around Kevin. "How about I help you feel better? I think I know something that might help." She started kissing his neck, avoiding the spots he had cut.

"Liz..." Kevin bit his lip. "You don't have to do anything."

"No, but I want to. You think no woman likes you? I do, Kevin. I never stopped loving you, baby. I want to be with you. I know how sweet you are on the inside. I want to marry you and have that family you want. We can get started working toward that right away, if you're ready."

"What... do you mean?"

"Let's start working toward a baby. And let's get married. Next week."

"Next... week?"

"Yes, Kevin. I think we can plan everything for next week. Maybe a little later. Perhaps we can have the wedding on Sunday? Not this one, but the one after. That's 10 days. Did you have the ring? I noticed she wasn't wearing it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!