Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-26-2014, 11:34 AM

Instinctively, Kevin put an arm around her and started playing with her hair. However, his mind wasn't focused on Aimee, or the TV, but on Victoria. He was thinking about what to do to get her back, and he decided that it wasn't going to be anything that he had already tried because obviously physically hurting Ryan or Torie wasn't working. He was going to be the ultimate romantic and show her the man she fell in love with.

"One minute, Aimee. Don't worry about pausing the show, it's fine." He got up and out of bed before walking to the phone. He dialed a number.

"Hello, this is Kevin Ellingson and I'm calling to order a few things from you."

"Ellingson? Oh my... yes, please Mr. Ellingson, whatever you need." An older woman's voice replied.

"I want to have a bouquet of two dozen red roses, your best, biggest box of fine chocolates, and a package of your chocolate dipped strawberries sent to 255 Pine Boulevard, please. And I want it sent there ASAP. As in, tonight, in a few hours."

"Oh, dear, that's quite quick..."

"I will pay you $500."

"We'll get right on your order, Mr. Ellingson. Would you want any card with that?"

"Yes. Just a simple, To Victoria, the most beautiful woman in the world. Love, Kevin. Thank you." Kevin hung up the phone. He walked back over and laid down beside Aimee.
-
Luke nodded. "But I do want to be a part of his life and if she doesn't accept that... my son takes priority."

He stopped at the mansion. "Did you want me to come in? Maybe I could tuck Oliver in to bed before I leave? It's getting late, and maybe he'd like to say goodnight to his daddy in person."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-26-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!