Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 09:42 PM

"Of course I'll stay with you." Luke nodded. "I will tell you, but I hope it won't be too much for you to handle. You and Kevin were engaged, and you got pregnant. You were both very happy about it, and set up a nursery in Kevin's condo. The only problem was that Kevin was an alcoholic, and it was causing a lot of problems. Because of alcohol, getting drunk, he cheated on you a few times. He went to get help at rehab, you went with Ryan and the others to a conference in Vienna regarding The Program and the resistance, you shared a room and slept with Ryan, and after a couple days felt guilty and told Kevin. At first he threatened to break up with you, but you two managed to work it out... or so we thought, but when we got back to America and you went to visit him at rehab... He had his friend beat you up for cheating on him. He didn't want quite this much damage to be caused because he did want to have a future with you and his child... but his friend went too far and hit your head against the floor. You lost consciousness, and the baby didn't make it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!