Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 09:29 PM

Kevin looked down. "Maybe I'll try when I can leave the hospital, but they won't be letting me out with a 4-hour pass anymore at the rehab center since I was late returning and went to a bar. I'll have to go on supervised leaves now which means I'll probably just stay at the center all together. I just thought things were going to be different, you know? All my plans were shattered."
-
Heather muttered to herself, not wanting Natalie around.

Natalie smiled, "Thanks Torie."

Luke put an arm around Natalie, "How about we head back to the condo?"

"Oh, we're staying at a hotel instead." Natalie said.

"Why?"

"Kevin's selling the condo and moving to L.A. when he's done rehab."

"What? Why?" Luke asked.

"The... nursery." She whispered. "He can't stand to be around that room he said. It hurts too much to think about living in that condo anymore. It's kind of like a dead child. He needs to move out to help move on."

"Oh." Luke nodded, acknowledging the issue. "OH, I almost forgot. Torie, Marissa wanted me to bring you to the hospital. She wants you to have a check up. She's worried about you."

"Why's she at the hospital?"

"One of Kevin's captures shot at me, and she took the bullet for me in her shoulder. She's getting it cleaned and removed." Sharp explained. "So, we'll drop you and Ross off at the hotel, then Torie and I will go to the hospital, and we'll go from there, okay?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!